Wednesday 21 March 2007

Wednesday

Last night I had a dream..... I always dream, I usually remember them too. They are so detailed in colour and in content. Sometimes when I wake up I am really angry or sad, or some other emotion, resulting from what happened in my dream, as if it were real. Ask Andrew......
Last night I dreamed about 'Lost'.
I now know what it is all about.
I feel happy yet also frustrated. I don't want to know the plot, the reason for them all being there; the outcome. Everything I watch now will make sense and I don't want it too! Not yet.
But I think that it might be too late....
Maybe this is a bit like real life? I don't want to know all the ins and outs. The whys and wherefores: but in my heart I do. I know that Jesus died for me and that it why I'm here today.
When I think about my life and it's ups and downs, it does make sense (sometimes with hindsight which is a wonderful thing!) because it's all in God's hands and in His plan. And although I don't know all the plots and events to come yet, I do know that the outcome will be a glorious one!
Perhaps my dream will not be the answer to Lost..... but I shall still continue to watch, because I love it.
A bit like my journey through life with my family......

4 comments:

Anita said...

Welcome to the fun world of blog, which reminds me to do mine - I shall add your blog to my list for others to read

Pocket Mummy said...

thanks Anita, I shall add you when I work out how!! I shan't let on the details of what 'Lost' is about unless anyone wants to know... don't want to spoil it for everyone....

Johnny said...

Defintely don't mention anything about LOST. I'm dying for it to start on terrestrial TV again!

student midwife said...

Hi glenis i too have just started a blog and have added you to it!